This site requires Cookies. Please enable Cookies in your browser before proceeding.
There are NO REFUNDS as there are a limited number of daily tickets.
- You MUST be at least 19 years of age to purchase tickets and to participate.
- All Pickle Pub Crawls start at our Empress Dock.
- You MUST purchase a beverage - Non Alcoholic or Alcoholic to receive a free appetizer for every group of 4.
- To avoid crowding at the dock and venues, Pickle Pub Crawl bookings are spaced out - 10 people every 30 minutes
- When purchasing your tickets online, you will be able to select the time to pick up your wristbands. At the time of pick up, you can choose to start your pub crawl immediately or later that day. Pickle Pub wristbands are only valid on your selected day at the time of purchase.
- Anticipate about 1.5 hrs at each stop - so don't start the pub crawl too late! The latest time you can pick up your wristbands is 5:30 pm.
- After you purchase your tickets online, you will receive an email with your ticket. Please hold on to your ticket as you will need it to get on the ferry each time. If you are not printing your ticket, your ride can be validated from your cell phone.
- Your wristbands & tickets are valid for the day of your Pickle Pub Crawl only
- Pickle Pub Crawl wristbands DO NOT guarantee you a seat in the pubs. You may have to wait to be seated at all the venues if seating is not available. You also have the option of visiting the other venues on our list.
- You can call ahead to secure a reservation at the venues that you wish to visit
- Wait times for ferries and restaurants can sometimes be more than 30 minutes
- One restaurant bill per group
- We reserve the right to limit the amount of tickets sold per hour and per day